英语翻译1.如果你方报价合理,我们会设法说服客户成交.2.我们愿按每顿900美元的价格接受您的订单.3.我们客户急需这些

5个回答

  • 1.如果你方报价合理,我们会设法说服客户成交.

    1.If your prices are reasonable,we will try to persuade customers to conclude a deal.

    2.我们愿按每顿900美元的价格接受您的订单.

    2.We may according to the price of $900 every meal accept your order.

    3.我们客户急需这些自行车,因此请尽快发货.

    3.Our customers are in urgent need of these bicycle,so please deliver goods as soon as possible.

    4.如果这第一份订单执行得令人满意,我们会再向你方订购.

    4.If this first order execution satisfactorily,and we'll get back to place an order with you.

    5.由于你想要的款式已经停产,我们推荐下列替代产品,同样会受到你的客户的欢迎.

    5.Because you want to design is already discontinued.We recommend the following alternative products,also will be affected by your customers.

    6.欣告你方,标题订单项下的货物有现货可供.

    6.Pleased to inform you that we have the goods under order to a title there is stock available.

    7.一旦我方能够继续供货,我们将再与你方联络.

    7.Once we can continue to supply,we will contact with you for another.

    8.请尽全力执行这份订单,因为它将会带来更多的业务.

    8.Please do our best execute the order as it will lead to more business.

    9.如果产品符合我方客户的要求,我们相信你们会从他们那里获得许多的订单.

    9.If products meet our customers' requirement,we believe that you will get many from their orders.

    10.倘能对此次订货予以重视,我们将不胜感激.

    10.If can more attention for the order,we will be appreciated.