我受够了等待你所谓的安排
I've had enough of your so-called arrangement
说的未来到底多久才来
when is the coming of the future that you always talk about?
总是要来不及才知道我可爱
it's always too late to know my likability
我想依赖而你却都不在
i'd like to depend on you but you're not there
应该开心的地带 你给的全是空白
it was supposed to be a happiness but you give a blank in me
一个人假日发呆 找不到人陪我看海
I be in a daze during holiday cause can't find anyone feeling the ocean breeze with me
我在幸福的门外 却一直都进不来
I'm out of the door of happiness and can't even go in
你累积给的伤害 我是真的很难释怀
the wounds you cause are cumulating,it's too hard for me to relieve
终于看开爱回不来 而你总是太晚明白
it looks as if love won't comes back,and you're unsophisticated in it
最后才把话说开 哭着求我留下来
you spite it out finally,weep me to stay
终于看开爱回不来 我们面前太多阻碍
there's too much baffle between us
你的手却放不开 宁愿没出息求我别离开
yet you can't let go,say you rather be a slob if I stay
你总是要我乖慢慢计划将来
you want me to be patient with the future plan
我的眼泪却一直掉下来
but the glistening pool forms in my eyee
过去怎么交代你该给的信赖
how to make clear of the trust that your are supposed to give me?
被你亲手缓缓推入悬崖
you push me into rimrock lentissimo
从我脸上的苍白 看到记忆慢下来
you can see the memory is driving slow from my pale face
过去甜蜜在倒带 只是感觉已经不在
our sweetness is driving over,just the feeling is not there
而我对你的期待 被你一次次摔坏
and you ruin my expectation on you
已经碎成太多块 要怎么拼凑跟重来
it has already chipped into pieces,who will tell me how to patch up and start again?
**我是马来西亚的16岁女高中生,希望您(还有其他资深者)不要因为我年纪小而唾弃我:) ,这里的人从懂事以来就规定得掌握英语,所以应该帮得上你的忙吧!我写得很累啊,蛮多句哦!