仙人 那头熊猫不是龙斗士
Master,that Panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
他根本就不该出现在这里!
He wasn't even meant to be here.
完全是巧合
It was an accident.
世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
是啊 我知道
Yes,I know.
您已经说过...两次了
You said that already.Twice.
- 这也不是巧合
Well,that was no accident either.
- 三次!
Thrice.
老朋友 如果你不看清控制的幻象同样
My old friend.Until you let go of the illusion of control.
熊猫就无法完成他的使命你也完成不了你的使命
The Panda will never fulfill his destiny,nor you,yours.
- 幻象?
Illusion?
- 没错
Yes.
看看这棵树 宗师
Look at this tree,Shifu.
我不可能随便让它开花
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me.
也不可能让它提前结果
Nor make it bear fruit before it's time.
但是有些事情我们是可以控制的
But there are things we can control.
我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家
I can control where to plant the seed.
这可不是幻象 先人
That is no illusion,Master.
没错!可是无论你做什么
Ah...yes,but no matter what you do
这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树
That seed will grow to be a peach tree.
你或许想要苹果或是橘子
You may wish for an apple or an orange.
但到头来还是桃子
But you will get a peach.
但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung.
也许可以呢?
Maybe it can,
只要你愿意引导它 教育它 相信它
if you are willing to guide it,to nurture it.To believe in it.
那么我该怎么做呢?
But how?How?
我需要您的帮助 仙人
I need your help,Master.
你不需要我 你只需要相信
No,you just need to believe.
答应我 宗师
Promise me,Shifu.
答应我你会相信
Promise me,you will believe.
我...我会尽力的
I...I will try.Hmm..
好的.
Good.
我的时辰已到
My time has come.
你必须单独一人继续奋战
You must continue your journey without me.