求通顺加分英语段落,英翻中译,手翻通顺,​i like things about you

1个回答

  • 你好,可翻译为:[i like things about you] 钟意关于你一切之事

    i like things about you.钟意关于你一切之事

    and also there are things.且有些

    about you i don't like .事君未钟意过

    something pulled me to you .将我同你靠拢之事

    the day i melted for you.为君消融之日

    I don't know .

    却未知晓

    sometimes things happen.有时当事发生之时

    and i say i won't forgive about this.我却从未原谅过

    but immediatly i come .但立刻我降至

    back and i say stop.转身诉停止

    it's better that i forget about this.认为最好将其忘却

    and let it go.放开手儿

    why do i protect and tire myself?为何我却自作多情

    when i have feelings for you.当喜欢你仅

    from a while.有那么一秒之时?

    with you,I accept all your flaws.同你在一起之时,我接受了你的一切劣势

    my life is with you . 同你齐相伴之时

    no matter what happen.不管会发生怎何

    满意请速速采纳,谢谢合作!