英语翻译If I should learn,in some quite casual way,That you were

1个回答

  • 海纳百川 强毅力行

    Heiner Sea Determined to strive for success

    泰山不辞寸土,故能成其大;

    Taishan dont lose any soil,therefore it is big;

    河海不择细流,故能就其深.

    Hohai do not choose the small stream, therefore it is deep.

    只有海纳百川气魄与胸襟,才能真正做到唯才是举,唯才是用.

    Only Heiner rivers and breadth of vision, we can really do is give only, but is used.

    我们胸怀神圣的使命与崇高的理想

    We bear in mind the sacred mission and lofty ideals

    我们用坚实有力的步伐不断跨越

    We always overcome with a firm and forceful pace

    去追求多肽领域的创新发展

    to pursue the innovative development in the field of

    以一种开拓者的豪迈与睿智

    A pioneer in the bold and wise

    去迎接未来所赋予的崭新挑战

    To meet future challenges under the new

    我们富有毅力与远见

    我们身体力行

    Perseverance and vision of our rich

    We personally

    -- We are full of strength

    ——我们充满力量

    希望采纳