anyway和 any way 在句中怎么用

3个回答

  • anyway ['eniwei] adv.无论如何,不管怎样;总之

    Anyway we have to accept it.

    不管怎样,我们必须接受它.

    Anyway,I would believe it.

    反正,我有可能会信.

    any way无论如何

    Can I help you in any way?

    我可以在哪一方面帮助你吗?

    Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

    有没有任何的方式能让我留在你的拥抱里?

    这一对词的意思并不一样.anyway和anyhow同义,但前者多用于美国英语,后者多用于英国英语.anyway 在句中用作副词和连接词,义:“无论如何”、“不管怎样”,相当于 in any case和at any rate.例:

    Anyway,we can try.

    不管怎样,我们可以试试看.

    I will not change my mind anyway.

    无论如何,我不愿意改变我的宗旨.

    “I can give you a lift if you wait”—“No,I'll walk Thanks,anyway.”

    “如果你等一下,我可以驾我的车送你去.”——“不用了,我步行好了.谢谢你(尽管我不坐你的车)!”.

    Any way的意思是“任何方法”、“任何方式”,way 是名词,any是修饰它的定语.例:

    If there is any way in which you can help me tide over the difficulties,let me know.

    如果你有什么办法帮助我度过难关,请告诉我.

    He could not find the way to the village in any way.

    他怎么也找不到那条通向村庄的马路.

    I cannot manage it any way.

    我无法做到此事.