请哪位高手帮我翻译一下这段英文,谢谢!

3个回答

  • 毕竟是随笔,意译的多

    To a leaf

    叶子

    You're swaying in your perch,

    你在那树端高处摇曳

    nearly falling down,with subtle wind.

    几乎要随悄然微风飘荡而落

    Longing to tell the sincerest words,

    渴望着要诉出我最真挚的话语

    but words itself seem to be blank and fragile.

    但这语言本身却又充满残缺与脆弱

    That's the reason why I hesitate,

    这就是我之所以犹豫的原因

    just being afraid you should laugh,

    只是惟恐你会以此生笑

    so I shatter my secret in jest.

    于是我干脆将秘密捣碎糅杂在笑话之中

    Longing to tell the most precious words,

    渴望着要倾诉我最为珍贵的话语

    though shy but ever endeavoured,

    尽管面对羞涩的高墙,我仍竭力尝试着

    however there's no reply,no reaction.

    然而这并没有给我理应得到的任何答复与回应

    It seems you've vaporised,that's why I lose courage.

    就像你完全蒸发了一样,这就是我失去勇气的原因.

    As an old saying goes:"time could heal everything,"

    正如老话说,时间能治愈一切伤痕

    I ponder,just finding ,broken glasses can't be reshaped ,

    the same with the missed flowers can't blossom in this season,

    though filled with deep sorrow and unspeakable regret.

    我深思着,霎时明白了,虽然充满了深痛的惋惜和言不尽的后悔,

    碎掉的眼镜并不能被重塑原形(破镜难圆),正如错过花期的花朵不能在此季绽放一样

    Days of waiting ,missing ...

    连日的等待与失望

    Your name ,I can't forget ,in my diary.

    在我日记中的你的名字,我不能忘却

    Your face and limpid eyes,so familiar ,in my dreams.

    在我梦中的你的脸与清澈的双眼,又如此让我熟悉

    I doubt ,whether ...if not...or maybe it is misunderstood by myself...

    这似真亦假迷雾缥缈般的让我困惑,或许这只是我自己的曲解吧

    Finally,the leaf fell down,

    叶片最终飘摇飞舞而落

    that was her destiny..

    这就是她的无法逃脱的宿命