Once upon a time,all the feelings lived on an island.
很久很久以前,所有的感情都生活在一个岛上.
They are Happiness,Sadness,Knowledge,Love,Time and so on.
他们是幸福,悲伤,知识,爱,时间等等.
One day,the island began to sink,so all the feelings were ready to leave.
有一天,岛开始下沉,所有所有感情都准备离开.
Love was asking for help.
爱请求帮助.
Richness was passing by Love in a boat.Love said,"Richness,can you take me weth you?"
富裕在船上遇见了爱.爱说,"富裕,你可以带上我吗?"(这里是with不是weth)
Richness answered,"No,I can't.There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat.There is no place here for you."
富裕说,"不,我不能.我的船上有大量金银,没有位置(让你上来)."
Sadness was close by so Love asked,"Sadness,let me go with you."
爱遇见了悲伤,爱说,"悲伤,让我跟你走吧."
"Oh...Love,I am so sad,but I can't help you."
"噢...爱,我很伤心,但我帮不了你."
Happiness passed by Love,too,but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.
爱遇见了幸福,但幸福太开心了以至于根本没听到爱在叫她.
Suddenly,there was a voice,
突然,(传来一阵)声音.
"Come here,Love,I will take you."
"快来吧,爱,我带你走."
It was an old man.When they arrived on dry land,the old man went his own way.
那是个老人.当他们到达一个干旱的岛,老人(开始)继续走自己的路.
Love forgot to ask the name of the old man,so she asked Knowledge,"Who helped me?"
爱忘记问老人的名字了,于是她问知识,"是谁帮我;的?"
“It was Time,"Knowledge answered,"Because only Time is able to understand how valuable Love is."
"那是时间,"知识说,"因为只有时间才知道爱有多珍贵."
翻译是没错的,不过能力有限,语句还是有点不太顺,不好意思囖~希望可以帮到你.