NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一
盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
11
.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意.
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for
trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的.
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love
you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or k
ill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
(即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which
there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is
another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4
TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing
I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in
the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎.
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气.
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m
going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re
going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值.
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易.
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former
world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots
of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady,
warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give
up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let
go of that promise.
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what
you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is
just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to
be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have
entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want
all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps
with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of
winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth
without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive
away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I
leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be
stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?” “ No,I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone. --Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.