曲:冰冷的世界
你不为我开门,Won’ t you open for me
通往你冰冷世界的门,The door to your ice world,
通往你白色世界的门,your wide desert.
我只想凝视,这片雪原的外面,I just want to stare,Out of the snow field
知道我们再次是孤单一个人.Until we are lone again
我们属于,这冰冷的世界.We belong to,the frozen world.
当冰雪,开始消融,汇成海洋,when the ice,begans to flow,becomes the sea
你会看见,我们是如此的美丽.You will see,how beautiful we can be.
你会看见,我们是如此的美丽.You will see,how beautiful we can be.
一切都是冰冷的,everything is calm,
平原的尽头,在我们白色的世界里.At the end of the planet,among white desert
太阳亲吻着冰雪,他向我闪着光,sun kiss the ice,his pieces fall on me
我们又是孤独的一个.And we are alone again.
我们属于冰冷的世界.We belong to the frozen world.
当冰雪,开始消融,汇成海洋,when the ice,begans to flow,becomes the sea.
你会看见,我们是多么美丽.You will see,how beautiful we can be.
See,how I fly in the sea.,like in the sky.You set me free.