你爱或不爱我、我都在这里不离不弃 求英译
【最佳翻译为】
Whether you love,or don't love me,I'll always be here and never leave.
这个有点像《见或不见》,我把这首诗比较好的译文也给你找来了.
附:
见或不见
仓央嘉措
你见,或者不见我
To see or not to see me,
我就在那里不悲不喜
I am there,neither cheerful nor sorrowful.
你念,或者不念我
To miss or not to miss me,
情就在那里不来不去
My passion is there,neither coming nor going.
你爱或者不爱我
To love or not to love me,
爱就在那里不增不减
My love is there,neither increasing nor decreasing.
你跟,或者不跟我
To stay or not to stay with me,
我的手在你手里不舍不弃
My hand is in yours,never withdrawing.
来我怀里
Come to my arms,
或让我住进你的心里
Or let me live in your heart.
默然相爱寂静喜欢
Silent love,quiet joy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
五星级回答,一定要采纳哦,不要辜负我的辛苦劳动!
【来自英语牛人团】