Ben we are gonna get you that evidence我们会找到证据的
We’ll prove once and for all what we can do 我们会证明我们的实力的,永远永远会证明给你们看
We’ll give’em no choice 我们不会给他们留任何怀疑的余地
Right this way sir 这边请
We’re on the clock Speckles Do you copy 我们时间不多了,斯文克尔斯,听见了你?
I read you 收到了
The clock is ticking时间不多了
.we are ten seconds ahead of schedule,because Blaster is a little hyped-up 我们比计划提前10s因为兴奋过了头
We are clear我们安全了
First mission jitters 第一次执行任务紧张罢了
I’d follow you into a snarling park of Dobieman我愿意陪你赴汤蹈火
Don’t drop a pellet 别流口水
I’m cool我没事
Getting no visual 没有发现目标
--Hey,Huarez,you to the top.华雷丝,和你比谁先到位
- -Ok .on you make .OK 你喊开始
--Get set.go!准备,开始(这时候喊开始的已经开始跑了才叫开始,然后,华雷丝说太不讲理了!)
--That's cold
The table’s set 一切安置好了!
-- You’re butts on fire你带着怒火开车!
--Yes,I’m !
We are going off road
You look very sharp看起来很帅吗?
If you want to stay alive,do not cross that line想活命的话 最好别越线!
This might be a good time for a nap 小睡一会儿应该不错
Ok,bring in it靠运气听我的.
You drive me to this 你逼我的!
I’m calling a hunger strike 我很饿耶!
Come on soggy 快点
Quick question小问题
Bring down big,mama,with baby disease
Cook,we can gain access though that panel
Ran for cover快找掩体
I put my life on the line for you 我会为你冒生命危险