结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

1个回答

  • Dialog A.checking Out 结帐离店

    Scene:Mr Smith comes to the Cahier’s (C) Desk.He would like to check out.

    史密斯来到结账处,他要结账.

    C:Good morning,sir.May I hple you?早上好,先生,需要帮助吗?

    G:I’m leaving.I’d like to check out right now.我要走了,我现在要结帐.

    C:May l have your room number,sir?您房间号是多少,先生?

    G:Room 907.907房.

    C:Just a minute,sir.(He checks the files)Are you Mr Smith form Canada?

    稍等,先生.(他检查了文件),您是来自加拿大的史密斯先生吗?

    G:Yes,John Smith.是的,约翰史密斯.

    C:Mr Smith,did you sign any bills in the last two hours in our hotel?

    史密斯先生,最近的2个小时里你签完了我们酒店的所有账单了吗?

    G:No.还没有.

    C:Have you used any hotel services this morning?

    今早你使用过任何酒店服务吗?

    G:Oh,I made a long distance call in my room half an hour ago.

    半小时前我在房间打了一个长途电话.

    C:I’m afraid your final bill hasn’t reached here yet.One moment,please.I’ll call the department concerned.(He makes a call and then adds the amount to the bill.)Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.Here is your hotel bill.

    恐怕您最后的账单还未送到这,请稍等.我打个电话给相关部门.(他打了个电话然后把账加到账单上)久等了,先生,这是您在酒店的账单.

    G:Hm,it’s 4335 yuan in all.Here you are.合并4335元,给您.

    C:Thank you,sir.Would you please sing here?

    请在这儿签字.

    G:All right,Here you are.好的,给您.

    C:thank you,Here is you receipt.Cood-bye.Hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

    这是您的收据,再见,希望您和我们相处得愉快.