英语翻译(1)The books here are not so well written as those on th

3个回答

  • (1)The books here are not so well written as those on the shelf.

    这些书没有书架上的那些写得好.

    (2)What do you think of my composition.

    你觉得我的文章如何?

    (3)Is it any use talking to him about it

    对他说这个有用吗?

    (4)I can't write properly with your pen .I'd rather use my own.

    我用不惯你的钢笔.我还是用我自己的好了.

    (5)You can find a tower at either end og the bridge.

    你在桥的一边可以看到一座塔.

    (6)Saying something is one thing while doing it is another.

    说归说,做归做.

    (7)You have to hurry up if you want to buy something because

    there's hardly anyting left.

    如果你想买的话,就快点吧.因为那几乎所剩无几了.

    (8)We are glad to see the new comer talks little but does more .

    我们很乐意看到新来的少说话,多做事.

    (9)It is hardly any wonder that his friend doesn't like watching television much.

    毫无疑问,他朋友一点都不喜欢看电视.

    (10)I have done much of the work .Could you please finish the best in two days

    我已经完成了大部分工作.你能在两天内完美完成它吗?