receive和accept有何区别?单选老选错

1个回答

  • ecive,accept,take这三个词都有“接受”的意思.

    receive只表示被动地接受

    Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra £100 a year!

    后来他笑了,并且告诉我说,我将一年收到一百英镑的额外收入!

    If you receive a request like this,you cannot fail to obey it!

    如果你收到这样的一种请求,你不会不服从的!

    A baby can only receive sense impressions,but it can not understand them.

    婴儿只能接受感官方面的印象,而不能理解.

    She has received his present,but she will not accept it.

    她收到了他的礼物,但她是不会接受的.

    accept总表示主动而且高兴地接受

    The villagers have told him that they will not accept the inn even if he gives it away.

    村民们告诉他说,即使他把那小酒店白送给人家,也没有人会接受的.

    These is no accepted theory to explain the phenomenon.

    没有公认的理论来解释这种现象.

    take所表示的接受包含着有人赠给的意思

    Did you take his advise?

    你接受了他的建议了吗?

    He takes anything he is given.

    给他什么他就要什么.

    Is there nobody to take my instuctions?

    难到没有人接受我的指令吗?