英语翻译经理:上个星期我去参加了女儿的毕业典礼,最近公司状况如何?秘书:公司业务运转正常.经理:下个星期都有那些业务?秘

1个回答

  • 经理:上个星期我去参加了女儿的毕业典礼,最近公司状况如何?

    I went for my daughter's graduate ceremony, how is the company going on recently?

    秘书:公司业务运转正常.

    Everything is ok.

    经理:下个星期都有那些业务?

    What's the schedule for next week?

    秘书:星期一早上8:00您要参于每周例会.下午3:30有一个业务部门的座谈会.

    Monday, you have a weely meeting as uausal; 3 o'clock afternoon, there is a work discussion from business department.

    经理:下个星期一我想带女儿去听音乐会,你把星期一的座谈会推后.

    I planto go to concert with my daugter next monday, please put off the discussion meeting.

    秘书:好的.那座谈会就安排在星期二上午10:00吧.

    Ok. Then will be 10 o'clock in the morning, Tuesday

    经理:嗯,我周二要与美达公司的黄总经理谈合约,最好把时间安排在晚上.

    en..., I have a meeting with General Huang from Meida company, we will talk about something regarding the agreement.

    秘书:没问题,一会我去安排谈合约的地点.

    No problem, I will find the meeting place as soon as possible.

    经理:把业务安排表拿给我看下.

    Show me the schedule, please.

    经理:星期三我要赶一份销售总结,先把这个部门会议取消.

    I have to prepare asummary for the sale , cancel the meeting with this department.

    秘书:好的,星期四公司推广新产品活动,需要您去主持.

    Fine. We have a new product activitiy on Thursday, you are the chairman.

    经理:你现在去帮我准备新产品的简介.

    Go to prepare the brief intrduction for the new product now, I need it.

    秘书:已经准备好了.

    It's ready.

    经理:很好.周五.

    Great. Friday...

    秘书:经理,周五的业务安排是XXXX,具体时间待定,等活动时间安排好了,我会告知您.

    Manager, The Friday' agenda is xxxx, the exact timetable is not for sure, when everything is ok, I will let you know.

    经理:可以,继续你的工作吧.

    Fine, just go ahead with your job.