A:How much is this clothes?这件衣服多少钱?
B:It costs $125.125美元.
A:That’s unreasonable!I’d take it for $100.How about$ 100?
这真是卖得太贵了!如果一百块我就买.一百块钱如何?
B:Sorry,but you can take it by $110.要110美元.
A:Well,I’ll take it.好的,我就买一件吧.
以下是一些关于讨价还价的句子,供参考.
直接杀价:
That‘s unreasonable!I‘d take it for (100¥.)
这真是卖得太贵了!如果(一百块)我就买.
How about (100¥)?
卖(一百块钱)如何?
I‘d buy this if it were cheaper.
再便宜一点我就买.
拐弯抹角地杀:
Lower the price,and I‘ll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑.
It‘s a little overpriced.
这标价有点贵.
I like everything about it except the price.
这东西除了价钱之外我都喜欢.
If I buy more than one,will you give me a discount?
多买一点有折扣吗?