转自百度艾薇儿吧http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=997148489
Everyday life inspires me.
生活的每一天都在激励我
If you hate me, you’re the loser, not me
如果你恨我,那么你就是失败者,而不是我
It’s okay to be different and it’s important to believe in yourself.
你可以与众不同,而且要相信自己
If she doesn’t shut her mouth I’ll shut it for her
如果她不闭嘴,我会去帮她闭上(2004年与希拉里达芙发生争端)
I’m a fighter, I may be small but I’m tough.
我是个斗争者!也许我很渺小,但我很强硬.
Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
生活就像过山车,乐在其中,享受它吧!
If you’re different, embrace it. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your fashion.
如果你与众不同,接受它.不要害怕尝试自己的时尚.
I’ve learned what’s important in life.
我已经知道了生活中什么才是重要的.(这句话出自和D分手后VV登上的第一本杂志--《Savvy》的封面,V似乎是在告诉大家她已经走出了离婚的阴霾)
Fame is a big joke. Stars need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
名气是一个大笑话.明星需要停止那种严肃.
I hate being compared to people. But it’s one of those things that you always gonna get. And then if I’m big one day, people will start comparing other people to me.
我讨厌被拿来和别人比较,但这是我总遇到的事.如果有一天我成为足够耀眼的大明星,人们会拿别人和我比较.
I’m really happy with myself, I live my life the way I want to.
我觉得自己很开心,我想按照自己喜欢的方式生活.
I used to stand in front of a mirror and interview myself.
我曾经站在镜子前面采访我自己.
It's important to remember where we came from and just how lucky we are to be here.
永远不要忘记我们来自哪里.我们需要知道的只是我们来到这里是多么地幸运.
I would describe myself and my sound as.Avril Lavigne
我会形容我自己和我的声音成.艾薇儿拉维妮
I could be Britney. I could be better than Britney.
我会成为布兰妮而且比他更好!
I'm not a pop chick. I'm a rock chick
(我觉得这句话翻译过来就不美了)
Sometimes I feel like my guitar is my therapist.
有时候我觉得我的吉他是我的疗养师.
(语言自己会组织吧)