要通顺些求高手大神,英翻中译,[what is between us]

1个回答

  • 翻译如下:[what is between us] 同我之间那逝事

    what is between us.

    its not just a hand touch that shaking your hand like this.

    并不只是如此般以握手般触动

    niether an eye glance that talks like this.

    也亦不是谈论中带凝视般眼眸

    andyour eyes talks.

    亦不是你的眼眸

    your eyes talks.

    亦不是.

    talks about you & me.

    关于你同我的往事

    what is between me and you.

    你共我

    not a short dream that tooks me and i go for it.也并非那带我远走他方短暂般一梦

    its our life which we`ll continue.

    即为我们需续程之一生(继续人生旅程)

    here are the days here they are.

    日子照样还须续过

    here are the days here they are coming.

    日子该来的还是要来

    i swear to allah am melting in you.

    对真主誓愿已同你融为一体

    and this love is written for us.

    即为你同我之间之情事

    we can't dispense from each others.

    无法分开的一对

    we dont have a way but just love.

    一切皆无路,但唯情带我们去续持

    i need you ...make me assure from you.

    在我生命中,你的存在,令我心松息(需要你来帮我确保一切.)

    i need your bosom ..hug me.

    以君胸怀令我尽相拥

    my soul is in you while am in your hands.

    心唯存你身影,一切皆属你

    there is nothing makes me care for.

    仅你之外,不再令我心关注.