英语翻译儿歌,

1个回答

  • Just for you. 只是为了您.

    I picked the reddest apple from the tree.

    我从树上采摘那个最红的苹果.

    It was the finest one that I could see.

    那是我见过的最好看的苹果.

    I saved it all except a bite or two.

    舍不得咬上一两口,我把它整个保存好.

    Just for you. 只是为了您.

    I carried home the groceries from the store.

    我从商店里把很多杂货带回家.

    I wanted to be helpful with a chore.

    我希望能对家务能有帮助.

    I put them all away except a few.

    除了少许东西,我把一切收拾妥当.

    Just for you. 只是为了您.

    Someday I’ll be grown up too. 某一天我也会长大.

    And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.

    而如果我能就像您这样长这么大.

    I ate up all my lunch just like you said

    我就照您所说把所有午餐吃光.

    But I think there was a little too much bread.

    但我想面包太多了一点.

    And so I left the crust when I was through

    于是吃的时候我把面包皮剩下.

    just for you. 只是为了您.

    Someday I’ll be grown up too.

    某一天我也会长大.

    And if I can I’ll grow up just like you.

    而如果能的话,就让我长成像您这么大.

    Just one more thing before I go to bed.

    上床睡觉前,还要多做一件事.

    And everything I have to say is said.

    把千言万语汇成这句话(一切只为您).

    There’s something special that I want to do

    那就是我要去做的特别的事情.

    问题补充:为了让译的语句通顺,个别句子改变了说法,但句意不变.

    请采纳.