Twinkle,twinkle,little star!闪耀,闪耀,小星星!
How I wonder what you are,我想知道你身形,
Up above the world so high,高高挂在天空中,
Like a diamond in the sky.就像天上的钻石.
When the blazing sun is gone,灿烂太阳已西沉,
When he nothing shines upon,它已不再照万物,
Then you show your little light,你就显露些微光,
Twinkle,twinkle all the night.整个晚上眨眼睛.
The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空
And often thro' my curtains peep,穿过窗帘向我望,
For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛
Till the sun is in the sky.直到太阳又现形.
Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星,
Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人,
Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形,
Twinkle,twinkle,little star!闪耀,闪耀,小星星!