英语翻译Priscilla Aha-DreamI was a little girl alone in my littl

1个回答

  • Priscilla Aha-Dream

    梦想

    I was a little girl alone in my little world

    我是一个小女孩独自在这小小的世界

    who dreamed of a little home for me.

    梦想有一个小小的家

    I played pretend between the trees,

    我计划将它隐蔽在树丛中间

    and fed my houseguests bark and leaves,

    用书皮和叶子招待我的客人

    and laughed in my pretty bed of green.

    在我可爱的绿色床上玩乐

    I had a dream

    我有一个梦想

    That I could fly from the highest swing.

    我可以从最高的地方滑翔

    I had a dream.

    我有一个梦想

    Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the

    park,

    在深夜走很远的路穿过公园后茂密的森林

    I asked God who I'm supposed to be.

    我问上帝我将变成怎么样子

    The stars smiled down on me,

    星星微笑的照耀着我

    God answered in silent reverie.

    上帝用沉默的思考来回应我

    I said a prayer and fell asleep.

    我祈祷后沉沉的睡去

    I had a dream

    我有一个梦想

    That I could fly from the highest tree.

    我可以从最高的树上飞行

    I had a dream.

    我有一个梦想

    oh~Now I'm old and feeling grey.

    现在我老了感觉有点糟

    I don't know what's left to say about this life

    I'm willing to leave.

    我不知道对这个我即将离开的世界说些什么

    I lived it full and I lived it well,

    我的生活充实而美好

    there's many tales I've lived to tell.

    我要告诉你很多生活中的故事

    I'm ready now,I'm ready now,

    我准备好了,我准备好了

    I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.

    我现在准备好从最高的地方滑翔

    I had a dream.

    我有一个梦想