英语翻译【旁白】很久很久以前,大海边的一户人家惨遭丧子,五岁的男孩被浪花卷走,再也没有回来 .按照当地的风俗习惯,意外丧

1个回答

  • [aside] a long time ago,a family of large sea were bereaved,five year old boy was waves swept away,never to return.

    按照当地的风俗习惯,意外丧生的人,在头七那天,要找道士附体,说一说遗愿,好让他走的安心.

    According to local customs,accidentally killed someone,in the first seven day,to find the Taoist appendage,say wishes,good let him go at ease.

    悲痛过后,这位不幸的父母决定去找一位道士来招魂.

    After sorrow,the unhappy parents decided to go to a Taoist priest to necromancy.

    【父亲 】 这位先生,求你再让我见我的孩子一面吧

    [father] this gentleman,ask you to let me see my child side.

    愿意效劳,可是 没有尸体………我也没有办法

    Willing to serve,but no body.There's nothing I can do

    【母亲 】求求你了!就当是可怜我们吧!我们只想让他走得安心

    [mother] please!When is merciful to us!We only want to let him go at ease

    【父亲 】能用孩子的衣服代替吗?

    [father] could take the place of the child's clothes?

    【先生】唉…….好吧,我只能借用这些衣服去海里找一找孩子的灵魂

    [Sir] oh..well,I can only borrow these clothes to go to sea to find the child's soul

    【合

    [$

    Thank you very much.

    【先生】但是,大海中死去的人很多,还会有很多未知的东西,一旦我施法中发现我有任何不对劲,请杀了我

    [Sir] but,a lot of dead people in the sea,there are many things unknown,once I cast that I have any wrong,please kill me

    【父亲 】这……真不知该如何谢先生您了……..

    [father] this.I don't know how to thank you sir...

    【旁白】先生来到了海边,拿着孩子的衣服开始施法,四周一片寂静

    [aside] came to the sea,carrying their clothes started casting,surrounded by a silence

    五秒,四秒,三秒,二秒,一秒………

    Five seconds,four seconds,three seconds,two seconds,one second.

    先生的身体开始剧烈抖动,在场的人都 不敢出声

    His body began to shake violently,the presence of people didn't dare to make a sound

    众人想起了先生的话 如果我有任何不对劲,请立刻杀了我

    They remembered the words of Mr.if I have any wrong,please kill me

    先生颤抖了五秒后,从地上坐了起来,睁大眼睛盯着所有人

    Mr.shivers after five seconds,from the ground and sat up,stared at all

    【母亲 】呜呜呜…….我的孩子……..永远回不来了

    [mother] blare.Our children.You never come back

    【父亲 】【举起猎枪】先生,如果你有任何不对劲,我将立即杀了你

    [father] [raises shotgun] sir,if you have any problem,I'll kill you

    【旁白】先生猛的跳起来,抓住了一个渔网,终于,他开口说话了

    [aside] Mr.sprang up,seized a fishing net,finally,he spoke.

    【先生】派大星我们去抓水母吧~

    Mr.Patrick let‘s catch jellyfish.