It's boiling hot now!
副词的主要作用是使句子更活泼,更达意."天气很冷"译为very cold固然没错,但若译为biting cold或 bitterly cold,便与寒风刺骨的意境更相吻合.反过来,"天气很热"译为 boiling hot,当然要比very,extremely来得生动和贴切.
——英语麦当劳
“天气热”的十大表达
1.It’s hot enough to melt hell.I hope it will be cooler soon.
现在热得足以把地狱熔化了,希望很快能够凉快一点.
2.It's stifling!I can hardly breathe.
天气太闷热了!我都没法呼吸了.
3.I can't bear the heat; I am leaking!
我受不了这么热,我浑身都在滴水!
4.I am sweating like a pig,and I'm not doing anything.
虽然我什么都没做,但还是汗流浃背.
5.Let's stay at home; you could fry eggs on the sidewalk.
我们呆在家里吧,人行道上都可以煎蛋了.
6.I don't want to go out; it's raining fire!
我不想出去,天气火热火热的!
7.It's too hot to think.I need to find someplace to cool off.
热得我都没法思考.我需要找个地方凉快凉快.
8.Today is a thermometer breaker!Let's go swimming.
今天热得温度计都要爆了!我们去游泳吧.
9.it’s hot with a capital "H".Turn up the air conditioner!
今天是最热的一天,快把空调打开!
10.it’s not just hot,it’s Africa hot!This weather is terrible.
不止是热,是像非洲一样热!天热得吓人.
----大耳朵英语