Stil in love...
依然爱
Still in love with me so long
依然爱我很久
Get back your love – how many times
收回你的爱——多少次
I’m begging you about it,
我乞求你
Let the stars shine over us again.
让星光再次斑斓你我
Come,the blood won’t freeze,but this hour,
来 洪水不会冻结 但此刻
I know,you’re somewhere again
我知道 你又身在他乡
Calling someone else and lose him again.
约别人 又不管他
But beyond the window the day-break is already coming,
但是在窗外黎明来临
Spring comes,silence all around.
春天来了 周遭寂静
But thereafter love and our summer will come,
但此后爱情和我们的夏天会一同而来
But you’re cold and still alone.
但是你依旧冷酷孤寂
I'll repeat:don’t forget me
我会重复着 勿忘我
I give you my love and flame of fire
给你我的爱和火
I can’t stand it any longer
我再也无法忍受
You just try,what’s the use to pity
你只是努力 无用的自怜
The clock will ring twelve times,I’ll fall over
钟即将敲响12点 我摔倒了
In the remains of the memories,
在残留的记忆中
I’m paging through calendar of love
我翻阅爱的日历
When that hour came,it brought disaster,
当此刻来临 带来灾难
Throwing away at distance,
远远地
But you just call me once.
但你只叫了我一次
The groundless doubts abound all around you
没来由的怀疑充满着你
Try to forget them and repeat everything.
努力忘记他们然后重复所有
The words don’t matter,like threads knitted,
语言惨白无力 剪不断理还乱
Realise and forgive,and only decide
醒悟然后宽恕 只是决定
I'll repeat:don’t forget me
我会重复着 勿忘我
I give you my love and flame of fire
给你我的爱和火
I can’t stand it any longer
我再也无法忍受
You just try,what’s the use to pity
你只是努力 无用的自怜
We're wrong just we claim …
我们错了 我们只是声讨
Always explain the things so hard
总是大惊小怪
But we never stay beneath
但我们从不屈尊
We build a ship and we sail the seas
我们造船而后远航
Well,the stormy weather in the sea tonight
好吧 风暴充斥着海上之夜
But you are rising,and I see the light
但你起身 然后光明来临
I knew so well
我如此了解
heaven and hell
天堂与地狱