一段高中的英语对话,要有中文,要有意义的

1个回答

  • B:booking-office clerk

    X:passenger 1

    Y:passenger 2

    Z:passenger 3

    X:Excuse me.Is there any bus to Shanghai,please?

    (劳驾.有没有到上海的车?)

    B:When?

    (什么时候的?)

    X:Pardon?

    (啊?)

    B:I mean,when do you set out?

    (我是说,你什么时候出发?)

    X:Ah,as soon as possible.

    (啊,尽快吧.)

    B:The earliest you can get is at 2o'clock this afternoon.(最早的是今天下午两点的.)

    X:What?That's a little bit too late.Isn't there any earlier?

    (什么?那就有点晚了哦.没有早一点的吗?)

    B:I'm sorry,but we're completely booked up this morning.

    (不好意思,上午的都订满了.)

    X:OK,then.2pm.would be all right.

    (好吧,那就下午两点的吧.)

    X:How much is the ticket?

    (票价多少?)

    B:150 Yuan.

    (150 块.)

    X:I want a seat next to the window.For I have some carsickness.

    (我要靠窗的座位.因为我会晕车.)

    Y:Excuse me.I'm in a hurry,so can't you just be a little.

    (不好意思.我有点赶时间,所以,您能不能快一.)

    X:OK,OK,just a second,please.

    (好好好好好.马上马上.)

    B:It's 150 Yuan,sir.

    (150块,先生.)

    X:Here it is.

    (给你.)

    B:Thank you.It's exactly 150 Yuan.And it's your ticket.Next please.

    刚好150.这是您的票.下一位.)

    Y:Is there any train to Nanjing,please?I want two.

    (有没有到南京的车?我要两张.)

    B:Yes,of course.10 am.Set out in 30 minutes.

    (当然有啊,十点整出发的,也就是半个小时以后出发.)

    Y:OK,I want two.

    (好的,我要两个.)

    B:I see.350 Yuan each.So,it's 700 altogether.

    (知道了,350块一张,所以一共700.)

    Y:Here it is.

    (给你.)

    B:Thank you,Madam.Here are your tickets.Have a nice journey.Next please.

    女士.这是您的票.祝你旅途愉快.下一位)

    Z:Excuse me,sir.

    (劳驾...)

    B:Yes?What can I help you?

    (啊?有什么问题吗?)

    Z:I have to get on the bus in ten minutes,but I just can't find it.

    (我十分钟内就要上车了,但是找不到车.)

    B:Show me your ticket.

    (给我看看你的票.)

    Z:Here you are.

    (给你.)

    B:It's on the ground floor.Get out from the elevator,and you can see it on your left.

    (在一楼,你走出电梯,车就在你的左边.)

    Z:Thank you very much,sir.

    (谢谢您了)

    B:You're welcome,young man.Good luck.

    (不用客气,年轻人,)