英翻中译,外语通顺化中文,求英语神手,主题[Sincere]

1个回答

  • 你好,可翻译为:

    【Sincere】真诚

    I'm grateful to you.对你的那份予我机会的感激之情

    'Cause you gave me that chance.

    I'm grateful to you.对你那份给我新生的感激之情

    'Cause you gave me a new life.

    As day getting more, I've getting stronger.当日子渐渐逝去,我渐渐坚强之时

    To protect what I ought to face.为了保护该面对之物

    As time getting longer, I've been cuffed.慢慢时光巴掌拍响之时

    I'm no more fairy, cause I have you.因你我却不再那么美丽

    This is the moment.即为我向公众证明

    I'll prove to everyone, love is ours.爱属于你我之时

    No one person.不再有人

    can hinder the ambition, I'll face it all.可以阻碍你我雄心壮志之时,只因我会全部面对

    I won't give up.为实现幸福亦不言放弃

    to achieve happiness.

    Cause I know that's my strength.只因我知道那是我所能做的

    Everyday I pray, may Lord.每日祈祷上苍

    Settling every worrisome in our hearts.能予我们心中那份安分

    I'll face it.我会面对

    I'll face it all.全部面对.

    满意请采纳,谢谢!