英语翻译I once had a girl or should i say she once had me she sh

2个回答

  • 1、I once had a girl,or should I say,she once had me.

    我曾经拥有一个女孩 或者我应该说她曾经拥有我...

    She showed me her room,isn't it good,norwegian wood?

    她向我展示她的住所很棒吧这"挪威的木屋"

    She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere,

    她说要我留下 让我找个地方随便就坐

    So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair.

    我环顾四周 发现这儿没有椅子

    I sat on a rug,biding my time,drinking her wine.

    于是我坐在一块毯子上 品尝她的酒 消磨我的时光

    We talked until two and then she said,"It's time for bed".

    我们谈话直到两点,然后她说:“是时候了 该睡觉了”

    She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh.

    她对我说 她总在每天清晨快乐地工作然后大笑

    I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath.

    我告诉她我从未那样 只常常累得在浴室里渐渐进入梦乡

    And when I awoke I was alone,this bird had flown.

    当我醒来时 发现只有自己独自一人 那只鸟儿已经飞走了

    So I lit a fire,isn't it good,norwegian wood.

    所以我点亮了火把很棒吧 这"挪威的木屋"

    2、我曾经拥有过一个女孩,或者说,她曾经拥有我...

    她带我到她住的地方,很棒吧,像挪威的木屋

    她要我留下来,让我随便就坐

    我环顾四周,却发现这儿没有椅子

    于是我坐在一块毯子上,打发时间,品尝她的酒

    我们谈话直到两点,然后她说:“是时间睡觉了”

    她告诉我明早她要工作然后笑了起来

    我说我不用,就在浴室里渐渐入眠

    当我醒来时,发现自己独身一人,那只鸟儿已经飞走了

    所以我点燃了炉火,不错吧,在这挪威的木屋