Ann: Jane,have you ridden the metro?
简,你乘过地铁吗?
Jane: Yes, I go to work by underground every day.
是 的,我每天乘地铁上班.
Ann: In the internet,there are 9 mostbeautiful metros in global.
网上总结了全球9条最迷人地铁.
Jane: Is the Shanghai Bund Tourist Tunnelincluded in?
那有包含上海外滩观光隧道吗?
Ann: Yes, have you been there?
有的,你去过那?
Jane: Yup,I went toShanghai last month. TheBund Tourist Tunnel connects two best attractions of Shanghai: The Bund and LuJia Zui. The tunnel itself is like a light show. You will see the flashingstrobes, colorful tinsel and swirling images projected onto the concrete walls.
恩,我上个月去的上海.外滩观光隧道连接上海两个最主要景观:外滩和陆家嘴.隧道本身像一个灯光秀.你可以看到不断变换闪烁的灯光,多彩的装饰和打旋的图像投影在墙体上.
Ann: Yes, it is somiraculous.
是的,真是太神奇了.
Jane: Can you show me other metros?
你能给我看下其他的地铁吗?
Ann: Of course, they are so fascinating.
当然,其他的都很迷人.
Jane: I f I have time, I will go to visitthem.
如果有时间,我一定去看看.