你是人间四月天 用英语怎么说?你是人间的四月天 我说你是人间的四月天,笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵 在春的光滟中交舞着变.你是

3个回答

  • 你是人间的四月天

    You are the tender month of april

    我说你是人间的四月天,

    I say,you are the tender month of april

    笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵

    your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

    在春的光滟中交舞着变.

    and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

    你是四月早天里的云烟,

    you are,leisurely clouds in the sky,roming,

    黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

    in murmurs of dusky air,and stars sparkle

    无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前.

    casually,when misty rain falls,upon flowers.

    那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

    so softly,so gently,and you,in these fairy hours

    百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

    are crowned in Flora's honor,innocent,

    天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆.

    yet majestic,like a bright full-moon night,

    雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

    or the newly thawing snow.And an aqua sprout

    初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

    shooting and proud,you are.Supple rejoice of seeing

    水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲.

    the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.

    你是一树一树的花开,是燕

    You are blooming buds of trees,or a swift swallow

    在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖

    whispering at my window,you are love,and mellow.

    是诗的一篇,你是人间的四月天

    a chapter of poetry,and tender april of mondialito.

    注:

    Aeolus (希腊神话)风之神

    Flora (罗马神话)花之神

    aqua:淡绿色

    说句实话,翻这种漂亮的作品,真的好累~