If a happiness poem could bring forth a smile,假如能带来幸福诗微笑
Then my face would always dress in style.当时我的脸总是在服饰风格.
If my ears could hear my computer screen,假如我的耳朵听我的电脑屏幕
From one to another,they,too,would grin.从一个到另一个,他们也将露齿.
My keyboard types for my eyes not my tongue我对我的眼睛不是我的键盘类型舌头
This happiness poem will never be sung.这首诗永远快乐唱.
But what of my eyes?Don't they shine?但我的眼睛?他们不照?
Yes,but not from this poem of mine.不错,但不从这个诗.
The pen is mightier than the sword,笔比刀
But a pen can write only words.但是用笔写只字.
The feelings I sense and the senses I feel感情与理智,我感到我感
For keyboard and screen remain far too real.对键盘和屏幕依然过于现实.
My ears and my nose remain at rest.我的耳朵和鼻子留我放心.
My cheeks and hairline are doing their best.我的脸颊和头发都竭尽所能.
But if this happiness poem could make my mouth smile,但假如能这样幸福的诗句嘴巴微笑
My face would forever dress up in style.我将永远面对妆扮风格.