paid all my dues so I picked up my shoes, 我已经付完所有会费,
I got up and walked away 拿起我的鞋起身离开
Oh, I was just a boy,
I didn't know how to play. 噢,我仅仅是一个不知道游戏规则的小男生.
Worked hard and failed 一直很努力,但仍然失败了
now all I can say is 现在我唯一可以说的是
I threw it all away. 我要把它远远甩开
Oh, I was just a boy
giving it all away. 噢,我仅仅是一个男生,就让一切远逝吧
sail away, sail away, 向着未知的世界远航、远航
ooh, I know better now, I know better now噢,我现在才明白,明白到
giving it all away 就让一切消逝吧
ooh, I know better now, I know better now 噢,我现在才懂得,才懂得
I've given it all away. 我早已放弃了所有
Went out in the world too much for my nerves
我需要多大的勇气才能向这个世界踏进一步
only myself to blame. 为什么只抱怨自己?
oh, I was just a boy
nobody else to blame. 噢,我只是一个没有可抱怨的人的男孩呀
I've done all I can, now it's out of my hands 我已经做了一切我可以做的事,
stand on my head and say 可仍然有一个声音飞出我的掌心,驾驭在我头上说:
oh, I was just a boy 喔,我仅仅是一个男孩呀,
giving it all away. 抛弃所有的枷锁吧!
sail away, sail away, 向着未知远航,远航
ooh, I know better now, I know better now 噢,我现在终于明白,明白
giving it all away 我失去了所有.
ooh, I know better now, I know better now 噢,我才懂得,才懂得
given it all away. 去抛开一切吧.