oh no,i see,噢,不好,我看见
a spider web,it's tangled up with me,一张蜘蛛网,它将我缠绕着
and i lost my head,而我不知所措
the thought of all the stupid things i said,想着我所说的这些愚蠢的话
oh no what's this?噢不,这些究竟是什么东西啊?
a spider web,and i'm caught in the middle,一张蜘蛛网,而我被困在中间
oh i turned to run,哦,我求助于跑
the thought of all the stupid things i've done,想着我所做的所有这些愚蠢的东西
and oh,i never meant to cause you trouble,噢不,我从来没有打算给你带来麻烦的
and oh,and i never meant to do you wrong,噢不,和我从来没有打算委屈你
and oh,well if i ever caused you trouble,而噢,如果我曾经给你带来麻烦
oh no,i never meant to do you harm.哦不,我从来没有打算过伤害你的
oh no i see,噢不,我看见
a spider web and it's me in the middle,一张蜘蛛网而它把我缠在中间
so i twist and turn,所以我扭动着和翻滚着
here am i in my little bubble,我在自己的小小的幻想的计划里
singing out,oh i never meant to cause you trouble,
大声叫喊,噢我从来没有打算给你带来烦
oh,i never meant to do you wrong,噢,我从来没有打算委屈你
oh,well if i ever caused you trouble,哦,好的,如果我曾经给你带来麻烦
oh no,i never meant to do you harm.噢不,我从来没有打算伤害你
they spun a web for me,他们织了一张网给我
they spun a web for me,他们织了一张网给我
they spun a web for me.他们织了一张网给我