英语简短对话,关于看电影的.

1个回答

  • 泰坦尼克号的经典对话

    ROSE:I love you Jack.

    露丝:我爱你,杰克.

    JACK:Don’t you do that.Don't your say your good-byes,not yet,do you understand me?

    杰克:还不到说这个的时候.不要说再见,还没有到时间,你明白吗?

    ROSE:I'm so cold.

    露丝:我很冷.

    JACK:Listen,Rose,you're gonna get out of here...you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you’re gonna watch’em grow.You're gonna die an old,an old lady,warm in your bed.Not here.Not this night.Not like this.D’you understand me?

    杰克:露丝,你听我说,你会脱险的,你会继续活下去,还要生好多孩子,看着他们长大.你死的时候会是个高龄的妇人,躺在温暖的床上.不是这儿,不是今晚,也不是这么死.明白吗?

    ROSE:I can't feel my body.

    露丝:我的身体冻僵了.

    JACK:Winning that ticket,Rose,was the best thing that ever happened to me.It brought me to you.And I'm thankful for that,Rose.I’m thankful.

    杰克:露丝,赢得那张船票是我一生中最幸运的事情,是它让我见到了你,我是满心感激的,萝思,非常感激的.

    JACK:You must...you must...you must do me this honor...you must promise me that you’ll survive...that you won’t give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now,Rose,and never let go of that promise.

    杰克:你要――你要――你一定要为我做这件事――你要保证活下去――你不能放弃――不管发生什么事情――不管多么绝望――露丝,现在就发誓,不放弃这个誓言.

    ROSE:I promise.

    露丝:我保证.

    JACK:Never let go.

    杰克:永不放弃.

    ROSE:I promise.I will never let go,Jack.I'll never let go.

    露丝:我保证,我不放弃,杰克,我永远不放弃.

    And how do you take your caviar,sir?

    先生,您怎么吃鱼子酱?

    No caviar for me,thanks.Never did like it much.

    不要,我从不爱吃鱼子酱.

    And where exactly do you live,Mr.Dawson?

    道森先生,确切的说您住在那里呢?

    Well,right now my address is the RMS Titanic.After that,I'm on God's good humor.

    噢,现在我暂时住在邮船”泰坦尼克”号上.至于以后嘛,听天由命.

    How is it you have the means to travel,Mr.Dawson?

    那么您是怎么付得起旅费的呢,道森先生?

    I work my way from place to place.Tramp steamers and such.But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker.A very lucky hand.

    一路上我靠做工为生.比如在一些不定期货船上.不过这次我是打牌时凭一手好牌赢得了这张”泰坦尼克”号的船票.真是一手好牌!

    All life is a game of luck.

    生活就是一场赌博.

    A real man makes his own luck,Archie.Right,Dawson?

    亚奇,一个真正的男人懂得创造他自己的机会.不是吗,道森?

    And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing,do you?

    那么您觉得这种漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是吗?

    Well,yes,ma'am,I do.I mean,I've got everything I need right here with me.I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.I mean,I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up.Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am,on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal,who catches it ,startled.)Here you go,Cal.To make each day count.

    是的,夫人,我是这样想的.我是说,在这儿有我需要的一切.我充满活力,来日方长.你瞧,我喜欢清早醒来,全然不知新的一天将发生什么事,我会碰到什么样的人,或者我要到哪里去.就在前一夜我还睡在桥下,可是现在,在全世界最豪华的客轮上,我在与你们这些尊贵的人品着槟.(转向侍者)”我还是要些鱼子酱吧.我看生活就是一件难得的礼物,可不想浪费它.谁知道明天会怎样,世事难料啊.人们得学会随机应变.(他扔给凯尔什么东西,凯尔接住了,十分诧异)来点吧,凯尔.让每一天过的快活.

    Well said,Jack.

    说的好,杰克.

    Here,here.

    来,来…

    To make it count.

    让每一天快活.