英语翻译I fell for your eyes,I fell,I fell for your love,I never

4个回答

  • 可翻译为:I fell for your eyes,只为君眼而颠醉

    I fell,I fell for your love,而颠醉

    I never forgot,永远亦无法忘

    I wished I would have forget.但愿早已心忘却

    Days,and my love is far away from me,但日日爱随我渐远去

    Days,I lived alone ,日日孤单中坚强

    Days,nothing new in it.日日亦还老样子

    I missed and I am calling,迷迷惘惘呼唤君之名

    I missed your eyes,念君之眼眸 想君之眼眸

    I missed and I am thinking of you,念起还曾记得君

    I never forgot,永远却无法忘怀

    I wished I would have forget.但愿早已心忘却.