蒸蒸日上:
(usually said of a business etc.) becoming more and more prosperous
我们的事业蒸蒸日上:
We get on swimmingly.
We fare well in practice.
We are on the upswing.
我们大家清楚了解,美国不是非走下坡不可.美国可心蒸蒸日上.我们可以有更好的工作,更好的待遇.我们想要美国成为什么样的国家,它就会成为什么样的国家.
I want you to understand clearly that America doesn't have to be in decline.America can be on the upswing.We can have better jobs and better pay.We can make this country that we want it to be.
搬到纽约去的那个青年律师事业蒸蒸日上.
The young lawyer who moved to New York gets on swimmingly.
那个医生的事业蒸蒸日上.
The physician fared well in practice.
愿你的生日是对生命的歌颂,祝健康快乐,事业蒸蒸日上.
May your birthday be a celebration of the life.Wish you all happiness,health and prosperity with many returns of the day.
如果你意识到我们事业的正义性,那就让我们彻底击败敌人吧!
If you are conscious of the rightness of our cause,let us hit the enemy for six.
她对我们事业的有力支持
Her championship of our cause
他是我们事业的热心支持者.
He is a zealous supporter of our cause.
圣诞节转眼又到,又该迎接新的一年了.我们向你及你的亲人们致以最美好的圣诞祝福,愿你在新的一年里事业兴旺,幸福美满!
It seems that Christmas time is here once again,and it is time again to bring in the New Year.We wish the merriest of Christmas to you and your loved ones,and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.
只有大家努力做好自己分内的工作,我们的事业才会成功.
We shall succeed in this business only is everyone pulls his weight.
我们的事业已经引起了世界的关注,受到无数人的欢迎.
We have brought our cause to the attention of the world.Millions have welcomed it.
这样的行动有益于我们的事业.
Such action will advantage our cause.