英语翻译never a dull moment lf you like to keep livelylf you hat

1个回答

  • never a dull moment永远不会有呆滞的时刻

    lf you like to keep lively 如果你想要保持活力

    lf you hate being to bored 如果你讨厌无聊

    just come down to our house 就来我们的家吧

    and konck on the door . 叩响我们的门

    lt's the noisiest house 这是全镇中最喧杂的家

    in the whole of town

    there are doors always slamming 那些门总是砰然关上

    and tings falling down. 伴随着叮当的坠响

    there 's my dad ,who keeps shouting 这里有我怒喊的爸爸

    and my mum ,who breaks tings 这里有我乱摔东西的妈妈

    the baby (who's bite you!) 还有一个小婴儿,它会咬你

    and our dog running rings. 我们的狗也会带着铃铛跑来追你

    there's my sister the screamer 这里有我妹妹的尖叫

    and my brother who roars 这里有我哥哥的怒号

    and a grandpa who's stone deaf 还有我的聋子爷爷

    (he's the one who slams doors).他会砰的一下子关上大门

    so come down to our house, 来我们家做客吧

    you don't need the address, 你不需要地址

    you'll hear it ten miles away, 你在十公里外就可以听到它

    and the outside's a mess.听到它外面众多的噪杂

    you won't mind the racket,你不会介意它的喧闹

    you'll just love the din- 你会爱上它的噪杂

    for there never a dull momene 因为这永远不会有呆滞的时刻

    in the house we live in!在我们所居住的房子里

    Tony bradman 高贵的bradman