一百字童话故事丑小鸭英文版带翻译

1个回答

  • Act 1

    第一幕

    The Ugly Duckling Hatches

    丑小鸭出壳

    (A mother duck sits on many eggs.)

    (鸭妈妈正在孵蛋.)

    Motber Duck:Oh,I am tired.I hope these eggs hatch soon.I wnat to swim in the water.

    鸭妈妈:噢,我很累.我希望这些蛋很快就能孵出小鸭子来.我想去水里游泳.

    (Crack!Crack!)

    (噼啪!噼啪!)

    Duckling 1:Peep,peep!Where am

    小鸭子1:唧,唧!我在哪儿?

    Duckling 2:Peep,peep!Where is Mommy?

    小鸭子2:唧,唧!妈妈在哪儿?

    Motber Duck:Quack,quack!Oh,my babies.I am here.

    鸭妈妈:嘎,嘎!哦我的宝贝们.我在这儿.

    (Finally,the last egg hatches.)

    (终于,最后一个蛋也孵出小鸭子出来了.)

    Ugly Duckling:Peep,peep!Mommy!

    丑小鸭:唧,唧!妈妈!

    Motber Duck:Oh,my!You are ont like the other ducklings.you are big and ugly!

    鸭妈妈:噢,天呐!你和其他小鸭子长得不一样.你又大又难看.(The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.)

    (鸭妈妈带着她的小鸭子们下水了.)

    Duckling 1:Wow!It is fun to swim in the water.

    小鸭子1:哇!在水里游泳真好玩儿.

    Ugly Duckling:Can I play with you?

    丑小鸭:我能和你们玩儿吗?

    Duckling 2:No!You are too big and ugly.We don't want to play with you.

    小鸭子2:不行!你太大太难看了.我们不想和你玩儿.

    Ducklings:Go away!

    小鸭子们:走开!

    (The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.)

    (丑小鸭来到一个农场.)

    Ugly Duckling:Hi!Can I play with you?

    丑小鸭:嗨!我能和你们玩儿吗?

    Farm Animals:No,you can't.We don't like you.You are a big ugly duckling.Go away!

    农场的动物:不,你不能.我们不喜欢你.你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子.走开!

    Ugly Duckling:(crying)Nobody likes me!will run away.

    丑小鸭:(哭着说)谁也不喜欢我!我要跑得远远的.