英语翻译越短越好

1个回答

  • The Arrow And The Song 箭与歌

    I shot an arrow in the air,我向空中射了一箭,

    It fell to earth,I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

    For so swiftly it flew,the sight 因它飞得如此地快速

    Could not follow it in its flight.视力无法跟得上它的飞驰.

    I breathed a song into the air,我向空中轻歌一曲,

    It fell to earth,I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

    For who has sight so keen and strong,谁有这么敏锐的视力,

    That it can follow the flight of song?能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

    Long,long afterward,in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

    I found the arrow still unbroke; 我发现它依然完好无损;

    And the song,from beginning to end,而这首歌,从头到尾,

    I found again in the heart of a friend.我发现又深印在一位友人的心上.