英语翻译Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm

1个回答

  • as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好

    although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友

    i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自从你离开我的生活

    people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目

    risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的

    how you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜

    i can't get u out of my head.我就是无法忘了你

    don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种

    as long as u're here with me.只要你陪在我身边

    i don't care who u are.我不在乎你是怎样个人

    where u're from.你从那里来

    what u did.你做过什么

    as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好

    who u are.你是怎样个人

    where u're from.你从那里来

    don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么

    as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好

    every little thing that u have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事

    feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里

    doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开

    it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以为我们是一对的

    i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道

    but i guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情

    when u look in 2 my eyes.当你凝视着我时

    what u did where u're comin from.你做过什么从那里来

    i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝!

    i don't care.我不在乎